Re: dia-installer.de / Steffen Macke

Sure, I think I can take the OS X binary for a while, just need some time to get up to speed.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Felix Natter <fnatter gmx net> wrote:
Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> writes:

> Hi Felix,

hello Alejandro,

> Whilst not an expert I can surely get up to speed with the Mac distribution, not the
> Windows one though.

Fortunately, Timothy Bogie has replied via private mail that he wants to
take care of dia-windows (not sure if he needs help with the creation of
the win32 binaries though, as he is no programmer).

> Let me know if nobody else offers to maintain the Mac installer and I will pick it up.

So far no one else has replied. Thank you very much for your commitment!

I assume that all you need is committed to git? If not, please contact
Yasemin (see Cc:).
Do you want to upload your mac binaries to dia-installer.de? We could
try to keep this alive.

Cheers and Best Regards,
Felix