New Postgresql import plugin

Hi all,

I just wrote a Python Dia plugin to import Postgresql DB tables schemas into Dia.

I'm aware of Chris Daley's postgres.py plugin, but it didn't worked for me. The postgres requests where not working with my Postgres version. Since I'm not a Postgres expert, I don't really know when information_schema changed, but it seems to have changed a lot since Chris version. I also needed to selectively include or exclude tables from schemas. Those two big differences made me fork Chris work. Hope he don't mind !

Here's the repo:
https://github.com/brunetton/DiaSqlImportPlugin

Cheers

Bruno Duyé