Re: how do I set a default line width

On Wed, Sep 10 2014, gottlieb nyu edu wrote:

I was able to set a default pointsize by double clicking the "T" button.

When I tried this for the "line" button, I see that I can only change
the absolute start/end gap.

I would like to change the line width (from .039 to .02 inches)
and (of lesser importance) size of the start/end arrows to 0.30.

How would I do this?

To be clear.  I mean how do I set the defaults.  I know how to change
the line width for a line or for all the current lines in a diagram.

thanks,
allan