Re: little problem

Am 09.09.2014 um 22:02 schrieb George Georgalis:
[...]

If a developer could send me a patch or point me to the obvious, I'd be
happy to build my own binary?

https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/app/handle_ops.c#n24

Aside, the other usability issue I found is inability to copy text. I use
dia for technical designs, would be really convenient to copy vs retype
when it's time to implement. Or, copy the text from another app, after an
export to plain svg.

Works for me (with known limitations).