Re: Dia will not load on MacOS X yosemite 10.10

I don't know Mac OS X at all so I will speak mostly blind here.

Unless somebody else already knows how to fix this, it's most probable
that we will need to know why does it fail to run before any conclusions
can be made.

You might be able to get some clues by open up a Terminal by using
Spotlight and typing this:

/Applications/Dia.app/Contents/Resources/bin/dia

and may be

/Applications/Dia.app/Contents/Resources/bin/dia-bin

Both should load Dia, but letting you see some messages or warnings that
could give you and us a clue of why is it failing to load.

I suggest you take those messages and paste them here.

Best regards.