Re: copy diagram

Am 03.11.2014 um 23:41 schrieb Sheehan, John T:
Hi folks, I am using "copy diagram" feature and only getting about 75%
of my diagram in the resulting clipped image. Is there a way to set
extents to encapsulate the entire diagram when copying diagram to clip
board?
The workaround I was using was adding an extra line to grow the diagram boundaries anticipating the clipping. Finally I've added a kludge to the export filter:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=7bd505876c12ee6d83c5e7ffb73b4a9b085390ff

HTH,
        Hans