Re: How to create new shapes in Dia?

Am 07.10.2014 um 08:43 schrieb Balázs Tőgyi:
Hi!

This is Bali, from Hungary. I would like to create a diagram about a
heating system with some special item. Could you please explain what
is the process to create new shapes and integrate them into Dia?
See: http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.en

By downloading and extracting an example.zip from the repository I
noticed that:
- xml is a list of the items
- png is the picture itself
- and there are .shape files with each .png files, does it needed, and
if yes how can I create them?
Where to put the files or how to add them in Dia?

I would be so glad if you could help. In case I can create a new
repository of heating system engineering I would sure share with you.

See also: https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/custom-shapes

HTH,
        Hans