Re: I love this tool but want to know if there is going to be another update?

Am 10.10.2014 um 01:23 schrieb Michael Lam:
Hi Dia team!

You guys have done a wonderful job just making it really simple.  The
last version was several years ago updated.
Not really, see:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2014-September/msg00007.html

Do have an update when this will be updated?

If you are asking for a release schedule there is nothing fixed, ecept that it takes longer than anticipated ;). If you want to help please reread the release announcement.

HTH,
        Hans