Re: Loses diagram when I zoom in

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 06:06:18PM +0900, nomnex wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2014 08:57:58 +0100
Chris Green <cl isbd net> wrote:

maybe someone can
copy it to their system and see if it's got the same symptoms.

Hello, I opened your file on my system and zoomed in/out any without
problem.

Can you print it or use the scroll bars?

On my system when I open that file it opens in quite a small window
with the zoom set to 100%.  The scroll bars won't move, i.e. they do
nothing.  I can change the zoom percentage but that doesn't change the
image at all, the window stays exactly the same except for the ruler
down the LHS.

If I resize the window it either goes solid grey with some patterning
all over or, for larger sizes, it just goes black all over.

Other saved Dia diagrams seem alright still.

--
Chris Green