Re: Loses diagram when I zoom in

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 11:05:45PM -0700, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
On 05/18/2014 11:35 AM, Chris Green wrote:
I have a diagram that I created after zooming in so that I created it
on an approximately full size A4 page in landscape mode.  I.e. I
started by zooming in so that one page was most of what I could see in
the dia window.

I created a diagram on the screen like this and saved it.

When I open this diagram now it seems to open in a completely
unscaleable and rather useless format.  It opens in a small window
that shows just the one page in landscape mode and says 'Zoom 1%'
which is complete rubbish.  The scroll bars don't work at all and
I can't zoom in at all.  In general whatever I do I end up with a
totally black window.

Couldn't reproduce it. Works fine here.

Yes, I have to admit that just about everything went wrong with Dia
yesterday, hence my three questions in quick succession.  :-)

I've attached the 'problem' diagram to this message, maybe someone can
copy it to their system and see if it's got the same symptoms.

--
Chris Green