Re: Events in Dia

At 28.02.2014 20:53, Bernard Cohen wrote:
I wrote an large extension to Visio in VBA in which the code is triggered
by events, such as placing an object or connecting a line to a connector,
and by custom menu items.
I'd like to transport it to Dia/Python but can find no documentation on the
events that Dia generates.
You can generate PyDia documentation by Help/PyDia HTML Docs,
which creates dia.html in the temp directory.

Can you point me to an appropriate URL?
THe list of events (signals) supported by PyDia is rather short, so I#m pasting the answer here:

DiagramData::connect_after(...)
    connect_after(string: signal_name, Callback: func) -> None.
    Listen to diagram events in ['object_add', 'object_remove'].
Diagram::connect_after(...)
    connect_after(string: signal_name, Callback: func) -> None.
    Listen to diagram events in ['removed', 'selection_changed'].

HTH,
        Hans