Re: How to integrate an image permanently

At 25.02.2014 02:46, Denis Arsenault wrote:
How to integrate an image permanently, not linked to an external file?

I mean, an permanent image, so the image copy will be resident inside the
"Dia" diagram.

With the development version you get this automatically when pasting the image into Dia. Additionally you can set this with the image properties.
This is already described in the manual, see:
http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/basic-objects-chapter.html#image

Before asking for the release date, please check recent mailing-list posts.