Dia pdf export problem (windows)

Hi everyone,

I have created some flowcharts in Dia (dia 0.97.2 - Windows 7 64 bit). Now I want to export them to pdf.
This is working alright if I use File > Page Setup > Fit to... Problem is, Diagrams with different sizes all
get zoomed differently.
My perfect scale would be 41, but when I use a fixed scale instead of "Fit to", I just get a bunch of empty
pages when I export them to pdf. What "works" is if I draw a rectangle around the whole page in dia and set
the line color to white, so it is not displayed. Still, the pdfs contain 3 empty pages and on the 4th page is
my flowchart.

What can I do to correct that behaviour? It "seems" to be just because of the Page setup...

Thanks a lot, basti