Re: Margins for A4 sheet

Right you can show the margin boundaries - if they are set to contrast with the background.

You can change the Scale of the page at the Page Setup  menu to be practically infinite if you like that.  The world can fit inside an A4 sheet if you like, or you can adjust it as needs be.

I think that Dia is infinitely adjust able once you understand the tools and the work flow.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:
Greetings, Dumitru Ursu!

> Also, as a note for developers: can't the infinite canvas be made
> optional? Having one A4 sheet by default is the way people are acustomed
> to work.

I don't know such people myself. Everyone I know used to work on an infinite
canvas, and print only the parts they need, at the scale they want.

> Or maybe some watermarking at each grid intersection: <This is page 1,
> 600x800px>

They are right there, File -> Preferences -> Defaults
Page borders -> [x] Visible
(Or however else it's called, but it's all there.)

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 10.06.2014, <14:52>

Sorry for my terrible english...

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."