Re: dia: python plugin - get selected line length

Thanks, Neil!

I've set up a little github repository to collect
Python plugins and added your getlength.py:

https://github.com/sdteffen/dia-plugins

I've updated the comments a little bit, added
some TODOs and removed an unused function.

Anyone else who would like to share his plugins?

Regards,

Steffen