Dia 0.97.2 for Windows - moved all objects to different layer. saved - ruined my connections!

Hi all,

I had objects and linking lines in the same layer. Then I decided to move objects to another layer and keep lines where they are. I did this, checking if this breaks connections - it did not (did not yet save). I moved every object to another layer and saved. After I reopened my diagram I found that all connections are broken and almost every line has one end at 0,0 coordinates. An error pops up saying that connection point blabla does not exist on blah-blah and that there are some 50 similar messages. How can I fix my diagram without manually reconnecting every line end with where it is supposed to be?

--
Dmitry Sutyagin -- SysAdmin, Greenpeace Russia