Re: Problem with Ruler

Am 08.08.2014 um 11:20 schrieb Anton Zoettl:
I have set the pagesize to A4 (21 cm x 29,7 cm)
However the ruler does show me a quite different size.

So you have changed the scaling of the diagram. The ruler shows the "virtual centimeters" of the diagram objects.

The size of the printout is different from the indication of the page on the canvas

With the page breaks in your screenshot I'd expect two pages of printout. If you don't get that it may be either a bug or some additional transformation performed within the printer driver.

Unfortunately there is no explanation in the Help about "Scale .... Fit To"

Yes, unfortunately (BTW: patches accepeted). The scaling (to pages) is done by a single scaling factor. You can either enter this factor directly or get it calculated with "Fit to n by m [pages]". Using the latter also shifts the top left corner of the diagram to start in the top left corner of the first page.

Please give me some help

HTH,
        Hans