Re: Parametrized Custom Shapes

Hi Martin,

thanks - looks like you're right, but it's not worth it to stay at dia
if that's the case (I fear).
I like dia, but for that type of diagrams I'm probably even going to
write an eclipse plugin.
I think the possibility to define shapes in dia with
1) parameters (like name),
2) many connectors (like on the corners of a triangle)

would be a real great step forwards.

Unfortunately I'm not (yet) a C coder and I have other projects to do,
but if anybody would like to go for it, I'm happy to help with ideas,
tests, sketches and so on.

As a result any diagram type could be typed in a shape sheet and even
the UML stuff could be pulled from static code to dynamic interpretation
of the shape file.

regards
Peter