Parametrized Custom Shapes

Hi,

is there any documentation around how to define custom shapes with
parameters?
The built in UML stuff for example is highly parametrized: it allows to
specify different labels, arbitrary number of attributes and so on.

But the FAQ only talks about simple cases for custom shapes: draw it,
save it, use it. Where do the parameters come in?

In particularly I need a sheet for OSGi Service diagrams (compare e.g.
[1]), but all I found yet was a sheet with the pure shapes (circle,
triangle), which is rather basic and not what I hope to achieve.

So: How do I add parameters to custom shapes?

regards
Peter

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/osgi-bundle-service-diagrams.html