Re: text in boxes not centred

thank you michael for your patience. however it did not work. i tried it in several different ways. but the
figure in the pdf does not look to the same then in dia - the text moves slightly upwards. the problem could
also evolve through writing the pdf from latex. i guess i have to live with it or place the text slightly
below the centre in the dia figures.

greetings

Gesendet mit der kostenlosen GMX iPad App

Am 16.03.13 um 03:47 schrieb Michael Ross

I see.  With Object Snap ON.  I used the rectangle, not the flow chart box.

 Then I activated text and picked on the cent of the rectangle.  This text

can be centered as I described.

I also placed a flow chart box and the delay shape.   I ignore the text

entry that is given and instead activate text and pick inside the shape.

 This text will then be snapped to the center.

I entered the text, then I double clicked on the text, not the shape.  You

will then see other properties for the text itself.  There are two

properties that work as a described previously.

Mike