Fwd: Re: text in boxes not centred

 in the properties of the flowchart box i chose: text alingment "center" are there any other properties i can
adjust i have not found yet?

Gesendet mit der kostenlosen GMX iPad App

Am 15.03.13 um 15:01 schrieb Michael Ross

You can change the location in the properties for the text.

If you center it vertically and horizontally then the text will distribute

evenly around the grip.