R: Re: Fonts are partially cropped

You're right. That's the problem.

Thanks

----Messaggio originale----
Da: michael e ross gmail com
Data: 09/03/2013 23.38
A: "discussions about usage and development of dia"<dia-list gnome org>
Ogg: Re: Fonts are partially cropped

You might also change the anti-aliasing.  Just a guess.  It is a selection under View.

I have some troubles with odd refreshing, but it is not reproducible AFAIK.  I sometimes get this in other programs and assume it is related to my graphics card.

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM, sandman42 libero it <sandman42 libero it> wrote:
> Hi, I have the following problem with dia 0.97.2 under debian linux.
>
> If I ckick on the T icon, click on the diagram, and type a letter, say I, then
> the loweb right part of the character is not shown.

It could be a simple refresh. Try moving the screen around and see if
it refreshes. I used DIA extensively in Linux, specifically Debian,
and never had any problems. It could also be a font problem, but what
can happen sometimes is that the screen does not redraw properly, so
all you have to do is scroll inside the diagram and it refreshes.

--
Alejandro Imass

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross