Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

No rotate except the Outline Text.  Dia is not a photo editor, or an typical general vector graphics program.

This is a regular topic among new users, but apparently, none have felt the need compelling enough to try to code the function.  Maybe you are the one to do it?

As with all open source software the lack of a feature usually indicates that the current user base likes what is existent  - for their purposes the lack of a rotate function or other perceived deficiency is not an impediment.  It is a volunteer effort; sometimes coverage is a bit uneven.

Mike