Re: Hello dia I Wonder hox is align text when we export from dia to dxf

At 28.05.2013 19:46, denis Bertin wrote:

The groupe code 71 is not defined in your convertion for Autocad DXF format howunderstand it ?

https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/plug-ins/dxf/dxf-export.c#n544

A brief check of the Dia's implementation against the specification implies there might be a bug with using 72 instead of 71. But I don't have a reliable DXF importer available to check.

HTH,
        Hans