Re: Room Diagram

Quoting "Jewell Pradier" <jewellpradier gmail com>:
Hello, I am attempting to use Dia for the first time to create a room
layout consisting of tables, chairs and desks. I cannot seem to locate a
palette with those items. Is there one available. This is for a school
assignment, so a speedy reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm not aware of such a shape set for Dia.

Dia would be a suitable tool for such a task, maybe better
than a general purpose or architecture oriented CAD program.

However, creating shapes for Dia is not very hard. See
http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.en

Maybe you could create one and publish it?
E.g. on http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html.en

Cheers