Re: Room Diagram

Jewel,

I am sorry, but I am not aware of a sheet for what you want to do.

You might find some free CAD systems to be useful.  I am thinking of Google Sketchup in particular.

However, if you can keep the level of detail low, you might get by with rectangles that have the aspect ratio and scale you want.  Add a little text to them and copy and paste to get multiples.  The the colors of the outline and fill to make them more distinguishable.

You can make more well defined symbols and group the elements so they are easier to duplicate and move around.

Best luck to you,

Mike