Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:41:21 +1300
From: k p <mx4eva gmail com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Grid Box Issue

If a 2-dimensional Grid Box is in a group, you can still change the
number of columns or rows.
Double click on the grid and change the column or row.

However DIA shuts down instantly

Can Also add text to a Grid when in a group

Grid is is the Misc Library

Using Linux Mint latest version

Cheers
Kim

------------------------------

Message: 2
"Grid Box" is not a basic tool, so it must be in one of the many shape
sheets.  Can you give us a hint where it comes from?

If a 2-dimensional Grid Box is in a group, you can still change the
number of columns or rows.
Double click on the grid and change the column or row.

However DIA shuts down instantly

Can Also add text to a Grid when in a group

Grid is is the Misc Library

Using Linux Mint latest version

Cheers
Kim

*Dalai Lama *

Thomas A. Edison<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>

*Warren Buffet*

Michael E. Ross
(919) 550-2430 Land
(919) 631-1451 Cell
(919) 513-0418 Desk

michael e ross gmail com
<michael e ross gmail com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 3
If a 2-dimensional Grid Box is in a group, you can still change the
number of columns or rows.

Hi I just tried this on 0.97.2 on a Mac and if it's in a group it won't let
me change any properties.

Double click on the grid and change the column or row.

However DIA shuts down instantly

I grouped, ungrouped and tried again and it works fine.

Can Also add text to a Grid when in a group

I wasn't able to touch anything in the grid when in a group.

Grid is is the Misc Library

Using Linux Mint latest version

You forgot the dia version!

Usually when objects are in groups they shouldn't be editable. Maybe that's
the problem, I mean it would seem that the bug is that is actually showing
you the grid properties when it's grouped.

Does it work if you un-group first? I'm not familiar with Mint but perhaps
you can remove the binary version and try compiling a source version from
your distro.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass