Re: Grid Box Issue

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM, k p <mx4eva gmail com> wrote:
If a 2-dimensional Grid Box is in a group, you can still change the
number of columns or rows.

Hi I just tried this on 0.97.2 on a Mac and if it's in a group it won't let me change any properties.

Double click on the grid and change the column or row.

However DIA shuts down instantly

I grouped, ungrouped and tried again and it works fine.

Can Also add text to a Grid when in a group

I wasn't able to touch anything in the grid when in a group.

Grid is is the Misc Library

Using Linux Mint latest version

You forgot the dia version!

Usually when objects are in groups they shouldn't be editable. Maybe that's the problem, I mean it would seem that the bug is that is actually showing you the grid properties when it's grouped.

Does it work if you un-group first? I'm not familiar with Mint but perhaps you can remove the binary version and try compiling a source version from your distro.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass