Re: invisible connector points

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 08:43:53AM -0500, Michael Ross wrote:
Hi vwf,

You can place the connection point shape (from the Electric sheet) and
change its size to be large or smaller than the line itself, but you can't
have many of them and change their size wholesale (there is probably a
programmatic way to do this, but not built in).

Hello Mike,

Picking that shape was a good suggestion. What I did was copying cnx.*
to my own set, and setting the circle to "style="fill:none;
stroke:none". This gives it a clickable size and is not visable (I hope
it is always invisable).

Thanks