@ Tom Harding - enhance misc:tree

Hi,

(my first post here: I _like_ Dia... a lot!)

I'm looking to use the dynamic 'tree' shape/object in a plumbing schematic but would welcome a bit more control over its properties. At the moment the only configurable property is the line colour, and I'd like to set (at least) the line width - so I've been reading through your C code (tree.c) and trying to see if I can spot where I would need to add some code.

I'm not too hot at C, but am prepared to give it a go - before I start, I was wondering if would you be able to make an estimate of whether it's a relatively small bit of work (<30 lines of code)?

Any pointers welcome...

JS