Re: Support with Dia

It almost sounds like you want to embed the Dia.  I don't think that is possible.

On the other hand you may have done something wrong.  Your description " I tried by doing it with exporting " affords very little opportunity to help you sort it out.  You may want to be more specific.

Or on the other hand, Dia may be useless to you.