Re: Support with Dia

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 05:12:19PM +0100, Luigi Bossio wrote:
now I need to export that diagram to my MS Word 2010. I tried by doing it
with exporting but either I didn't do it correctly or it just doesn't work.
I need to export that to Word otherwise your program is useless to me.

I always export to a graphics image format: PNG (anti-aliased). Forget
exporting to a MS format (but a MS product for that...)

Success!