Re: Lines intersections (proposal)

Hello Pierre,

I have adapted to this by using connection points where lines join, and no connection point when they do they are only crossing, not joined.  Also colored lines helps make this clear.

On my wish list, along with hops, is multi-color lines.  Every now and then I will overlay a dashed line on a wider contrasting color, but it is not very convenient.  Unfortunately. I am not a code worker.

Mike