How to change page size to selection size

Hi all,

In previous dia versions, within dia I've been able to set the page
size of a drawing to a selection of all objects on the drawing. Then, a
simple export to svg would give the exact sized graphic in svg form,
ready to put on a website. The new dia version I just installed has no
random resizing capability, restricting the user to a predefined list
of page sizes.

After installing Ubuntu 12.10, I installed dia from Ubuntu's package
manager:

===================
slitt mydesk:~$ dia -v
Dia version 0.97.2, compiled 19:25:35 Apr 30 2012
slitt mydesk:~$

Is the resize page to selection somewhere in the menu system other than
File->Page_setup? Is there some way to get my dia to resize page to
selection? I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses this feature. How
are the rest of you getting along without it?

Without this feature I'd need to re-edit my dia diagram with Inkscape,
which is an inconvenience I'd really like to forego.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt