Re: DIA: How to change default text point size?

Thanks. It worked.   - dhf

On Thursday 07/02/2013 at 20:59, Michael Ross wrote:
All the tools have default properties you can change by double clicking on them in the tool palette.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 8:47 PM, David Friedman <dhfx realtime net> wrote:
Whenever I use the text tool, it comes up with a default size of (IIRC) 22.68 points. Is there a way to change this default value?

David Friedman

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross
(919) 576-0824 Google Phone