Wonderful program, but......... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

G'day nice people who built Dia,

I have been impressed with your program and the functionality that it has.

I have been trying to work out the rotation add-on without much success and do wonder if it will be built into the next version of your program and if so, when this might be venturing forth into the world? I work on a managed desktop PC (if that means anything to you) and do not have the privileges to install programs etc., and have had trouble enlisting the help of our IT folk.

I am moving away from Corel Draw due to my organisation being no longer willing to pay licence fees and think that Dia is a decent substitute. Do you have any plans to include grabable guidelines? Also being able to select a tool and it staying selected for multiple lines, etc would be nice as well (double click like format painter in word?).

Once again, lovely program just needs a twist.

Regards,

Justin.