Re: DIA - Problem with printing

[I expect no traffic from maintainers on that day's]

Not at all: by default, setup is done to print several pages -- because it assumes you'll draw large diagrams. So: do the setup on diagram preferences to "fit one page" on printing (fine blue lines will enclose your diagram and that area will increase together with)

There is no "fee licensed" version of Dia, at least in mainstream (and any fork of will have same license -- GPL, with source code as no extra cost -- or, at option, will be illegal).

Regards,
Thomas