Re: DIA - Problem with printing

Lorenz,

You should change the color of the page breaks to one that contrast with the background.  Then you can see where your Dia lies with respect to the pages.  Also, you may wish to address the margins size.  The margins are not shown in the Dia as you work on it.  But where ever there is a page break line - when you print, the margins will be applied.

I do not really understand you problem, so I just gave you the basic description of how you manage printing.  Maybe you really have a problem and it is not do to lack of experience, but I cannot tell from your description.

You said "the inscription disappear down the middle"

Do you mean that there is a blank stripe in the middle of the printed page?  This could be a printer problem.  Dia has no licensing restriction. The program is free for you to use according to the open source licensing.

I think this will turn out to be a problem in your use of Dia, Dia is really quite dependable, so please give us more information.