Re: Samba shares or Windows environment variables in image paths

Greetings, Sophoklis Goumas!

Support WHERE?
In shape definition files? Of course, not. The paths in there are relative
paths.

Like I said, in image (Tools -> Image) paths.
I've also checked with Dia in Linux, it doesn't support the ~ (tilde)
or $HOME, too.

Tilde is a bash macro. No wonder it doesn't support it.
Environment variables is a bit different question, however.
And I see, what you mean by that.

So it's a safe guess to say, it only parses absolute paths to images
successfully.

The main problem is that it doesn't use full OpenFileDialogue. Either GTK or
native one, both have a way to enter paths manually, but only Windows native
dialogue support EV's.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 13.12.2013, <12:19>

Sorry for my terrible english...