Re: dia version 0.97.2

It is likely a print driver problem, but at any rate you have not provided even the barest information to try and guess why there is a problem.  Printer make, model and year, driver version, OS, and version, etc.  Any warnings or complaints when you do it, and any events or warnings logged by the OS, and so on, could all be clues to why there is a problem.

We do not get many messages about printing problems and there is little reason to expect it is a problem in Dia.

As a fall back you can export as PDF and use an Adobe product to print it.