From: michael e ross gmail com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:42:48 -0400
Subject: Re: hiding connections
To: dia-list gnome org

Eric,

I have one large functional block diagram of a process where I wish that connections could be maintained between layers.  I thought about, but did not make large scale copies as you suggest.  Too time consuming to make changes.

I do segregate the various categories of the related item, such as I may have a notes on a layer overlaying components into which I might put purchasing information - part numbers,  vendor, failure notes, installation notes, etc.

But wherever there are lines attached to shapes, I have to leave them on a layer together.

Mike