Re: Shape export issue

Greetings, David Arnold!

I've been looking recently at creating some shapes/sheets for use with dia.
I've been using dia to create the shapes also.  In the course of that, I've
noticed an oddity with the generated SVG for boxes with a corner radius (ie.
a rounded rectangle).

The resulting shape's SVG includes some spurious lines from the points at
which the corner radius starts.  The end result is a shape that looks like

Unless you want to do something complex, it's much, much better to do your
shapes by hands, or to use dedicated SVG editor, again, with manual
post-processing of resulting shape to remove any forced declarations of
attributes from places, where they are not desirable.

After some manual tweaking of the SVG in the shape, it appears that
a) the stroke-width style is not effective for path elements in shape's SVG
b) the stroke style for path elements defaults to black

Am I doing something wrong here?
And if not, is anyone looking at this issue already?

No, you're not doing anything wrong.
No, noone is looking after it.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 26.04.2013, <02:11>

Sorry for my terrible english...