Re: objects not deleting - osx 10.8.3

Greetings, Michael Ross!

 Description of problem:
I installed Dia and xquartz yesterday on my mac and am not able to delete
objects.

 To repro:
Open dia
Select rectangle tool
Draw a rectangle on the diagram
Select the rectangle using the select tool
Press delete OR edit-> delete

 Behavior:
Object does not delete

 Expected behavior:
Object is deleted

I would guess a layering problem.  Press ctrl-L to get the layer dialog.
 You must highlight the layer of the item you wish to edit.  If the wrong
layer is current, you cannot get to it.

Following his description, it's unlikely you would end on a different layer.
Especially not, if you start with a fresh Dia window.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 17.04.2013, <22:22>

Sorry for my terrible english...