Re: Export problem

At 03.04.2013 19:08, Rist Eva wrote:
Dear developpers,

I was exporting my diagrams in to php5 code but getting this error:
Error while applying stylesheet: C:\Program Files\Dia\xslt\dia-uml2php5.zx

The only reference I could find to PHP5 with Dia is a single mail from 2004: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-September/msg00021.html

The referenced site mentions it works for Dia 0.92 - so the error might come from incompatibility with newer Dia versions. I've briefly checked the changes on Dia's side, https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=d2542f11b74319bcff64ce8f50edb54802d968a2 looks like a candidate.

Maybe someone more in XSLT can help you debugging.

HTH,
        Hans