RE: Sharp lines - Sub and super -scripts

You can export from Dia as an Extended Metafile (.emf) and drop it into a Word doc.

- dhf
_________

On Friday 28/09/2012 at 08:55, "Panoutsopoulos, Basile (Computer Electronics and Graphics Tech)" wrote:

Michael,

I am sorry, I was not clear. I mean blurred by ânot sharpâ.

I want to prepare schematic diagrams of electronic circuits and insert them into a document.

I just tried it. The *.png format looks better than the jpg.

The *.svg is not imported in a word document. (?)

Is there any future with the superscript and subscript?

Thank you,

Basile