Re: For Windows platform: which Dia plugin or App to simplify design and documentation of small Database Applications ?

Le 28/10/2012 11:13, Thomas Harding a écrit :

I can author a Dia sample, then test it and send both diagram and result. I think it will took half an hour more (I'm puzzled by GUIs: I learned to read and write, not to draw)
:)

And, yes, things has changed since I used for dia2sql :)

Done *a minimal one*.

It was not so obvious, you can double-click on tables and relation

I still get errors:
tom salon:~$ parsediasql --db postgres --file Desktop/database.dia > Desktop/database.sql
[INFO] Replaced serial with integer
[INFO] components is an empty ARRAY ref

But it results correct statements.

It's a 2 tables sample (book / authors), books has ISBN, I have no idea of authors id, there can be same pen names and any other info is unsure: so it is numeric /serial :)

Sample has to be improved (mixed letters case, etc..), and isbn and serial are Postgres specific.