Re: Your software Dia

Le 26/10/2012 20:14, editor sosciso de a écrit :
Dear developers,

I am writing you regarding your software Dia.

This is Ronny Gey and I am the admin of the website
http://www.sosciso.de - Social Science Software. I added your software
in our database and would like to inform you with this mail.

Please, see here the details on your software:
http://www.sosciso.de/en/software/ubersicht/?wctsort=lizenz&wctstart=1&&wcteid=44

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hi,
I'm not a Dia developer, but did given an eye on your software list and "details"

1) my English is far from perfect, but I can't handle German at all :)

2) you display a screenshot, which is good, but I can't find "scope of usage", even if
  first line could say "diagram authoring".

What could be really interesting would have "capabilities" listed, then "usability" etc, "rated" (eg by stars or score n/10)

Your table is a good idea, I suppose there are numerous ones, to scope on scientific engineering will reduce public but you'll get an accurate one.

Regards,
TSFH