Your software Dia

Dear developers,

I am writing you regarding your software Dia.

This is Ronny Gey and I am the admin of the website
http://www.sosciso.de - Social Science Software. I added your software
in our database and would like to inform you with this mail.

Please, see here the details on your software:
http://www.sosciso.de/en/software/ubersicht/?wctsort=lizenz&wctstart=1&&wcteid=44

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Ronny Gey
--
[SoSciSo] [http://www.sosciso.de]

[:de] Der Blog zu Software im sozialwissenschaftlichen Forschungsprozess
[:en] The blog about software in the social science research process