Dia is open source

Dia is free, no cost.

How to get and use Dis:
Download it, install it, use it, contribute to its growth and progress.

https://live.gnome.org/Dia

You might get some benefit from telling your customer that it is not necessary to buy Dia.

They might prefer to come back to you for other products.

Whereas, if they discover, after paying for DIa, that is was free, they might never return to you for other business.