Re: Connect two lines?

I don't know the answer.  This is not the first time this has come up.  I have wished out loud for this myself, but I am not a programmer.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
> I don't believe you can connect two lines end to end.  I think that is what
> the inquiry was about.

Michael, you are correct. My last email was incorrect, only one
connection point that can receive connection in the middle.

> But if you have a connection point the you can move that point around and
> the two lines will follow it.  Seems like the perfect solution for the
> diagram he is trying to make.

Yes. If you add a few they will get close enough to the end.

If the ends of lines can connect (i.e. are connection points
themselves) why can't they connect to each other?? it seems like
something easy to fix...

--
Alejandro Imass

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross